Friday, March 20, 2015

Go Home Winter, You're Drunk



So, according to my calendar, today is the first day of spring. But it's snowing, so I really don't know what to make of that...



No matter, because I am on SPRING BREAK!

spring break animated GIF


After a full week of parent teacher conferences that ended at 6:30 last night,


I celebrated by treating myself to a mani/pedi (in preparation for our trip to Florida on Tuesday!)



Along with a full-on Netflix binge of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Seriously, I was up until far too late and finished the entire first season in one sitting. IT. WAS. GLORIOUS. I found myself laughing out loud so many times and wishing that there were more episodes to watch when I got up this morning.




Since the weather outside is frightful, I do not feel like walking to the gym. I plan on enjoying my first full day of vacation with one of these yoga videos. Then I'll probably be snuggling up with a book (currently I am enjoying On Beauty by Zadie Smith). More likely, I will be snuggling up with Netflix. But hey, it's spring break, so I do what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© City Teacher Country Teacher. Powered by