Friday, May 18, 2018

I Still Exist, I Swear!

Remember me? I won't be angry if you don't. It's actually kind of embarrassing how long it's been since I last shared with you....#bloggerfail



A lot has happened since I last posted in....January 2017. I finished my first year as a Kindergarten teacher at my new school! Hubs and I bought our first home and moved from Irvine to Laguna Beach! We went to Italy! Teaching Kindergarten started up again!

I can't promise that from now on there will more consistent posts, but it feels good to "get back out there". Here's what I'm hoping to blog about over the next month or two:

School related:
* CVC/Sight Word lessons and activities
* A "how-to" on writing report card narratives
* Planning for an admin observation

Lifestyle related:
* Must listen to podcasts
* Stitch Fix clothing reviews
* Book club reads

I'm curious to hear from readers what you're interested in. Pipe up people!

Ok, see ya again realllllll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© City Teacher Country Teacher. Powered by