Monday, May 16, 2016

Summer Wish List

Who's excited about summer vacation? I know I am SO ready for (almost) zero responsibilities until late August! I will most likely do some tutoring or babysitting here and there, but my ultimate goal is to spend as much time relaxing as possible!

Lately, with the end of the school year fast approaching, I have been constantly daydreaming about summer days hanging out at the pool or beach. That is much easier to accomplish this summer since moving to California! I have a pool at my apartment complex and I am only a 12 minute drive to the nearest beach!

Here are some things I am really looking forward to/want to do this summer:

1. A beach day followed by the most delicious gelato from Gelato Paradiso.



2. Lounging around in the pool on this Rocket Pop float!


3. Drying off (or bundling up on cooler beach nights) in this floaty towel.


4. Helping out my sister by nannying for a week when she goes back to work after maternity leave. I can't wait to spend more time with my new nephew!


5. Our annual OBX family trip. My parents finally bought a beach house down there after almost 30 summers of renting. I can't wait to see it!

L to R: Me, my mom and my sister at OBX circa 1993. 

6. I bought this cute suit over this past weekend and can't wait to wear it! Since I have a little more junk in the trunk, I'm a big fan of boy-shorts. Also, the color totally reminds me of a creamsicle! Yummmmm.



What are your summer dreams or plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

© City Teacher Country Teacher. Powered by