Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day typically isn't a holiday I get super excited about (although I do get excited by the fact that most stores are stocking extra chocolatey goodies this time of year). Here are some Valentines-y things I've been loving:

This wallpaper from LaurenConrad.com
These perfect little sprinkley shortbread cookies from Trader Joe's
These DIY glitter pencil Valentines I made for the kids in my class. Similar instructions here. (How funny is it that my and my assistant teacher's initials are H&M?)


This year for V-Day, my husband and I are planning to stay in and cook a lovely dinner together. For dessert, we will indulge in these brownies, a childhood favorite of my husband's, topped with ice cream.








No comments:

Post a Comment

© City Teacher Country Teacher. Powered by