Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome!

Hello there!

My name is Hilary, and I am a 2nd/3rd grade teacher outside of Philadelphia, PA

I recently moved to the area after teaching and living in fabulous (and expensive!) NYC. I am also recently married :)

I wanted a space to keep my thoughts and plans organized in the form of a fun, informative blog!

I hope to provide all of you out there with ideas for classroom set up, organization, and lesson plans (along with extra-curricular posts--cooking/baking, fashion, vacations...life!)  

I call this blog "City Teacher/Country Teacher" because although I love living in cities, the school where I am teaching this year is out among acres of fields and bubbling creeks, which I also enjoy!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© City Teacher Country Teacher. Powered by